Tiverton Swimming Club has always aimed to keep its fees as low as possible. We are a non-profit making organisation and with the exception of our Head Coach, all those involved with the club are volunteers. In fact, if you look around other clubs or providers of 'learn to swim' classes, you will find that our charges are well below most.
In order that we can keep our fees low, we ask two things of our members:
1. Please pay monthly by standing order from your bank.
2. Understand that the cost of belonging to the swimming club is based on an annual fee of £228, spread over twelve months as set out below. This minimum charge entitles the swimmer to one swim a week. Members are expected to continue their standing orders, even if they do not swim over the summer holidays. Opting in and out of payment, as and when your child can swim, may incur a "re-joining fee". This rule is relaxed when a child is injured or ill for an extended period of time.
Monthly charges with effect from 01st June 2013.
Learn to swim
1. Friday night - £17 per month ( Fri 7pm - 7.45pm)
Competitive Swimming Award (CSA)
1.One swim per week - £21 per month
2.Two swims per week - £29 per month
(Available CSA training sessions Weds 6pm -7pm, Sun 4pm -5pm)
1. One Swim per week - £21 per month
2. Two Swims per week - £29 per month
3. Three Swims per week - £32 per month
4. Block Booking - £50 per Block of ten lessons (only available for members over 16 years old)
(Available squad training sessions, Mon 6am - 7am, Tue 8pm- 9.30pm, Weds 7pm - 8.30pm, Thurs 6am - 7am, Sat 6.45am - 8.45am and Sun 5pm - 7pm)
Also all swimmers have to be a member of the Amateur Swimming Association. There is an annual fee for this and the fee for 2012 is £17.00 for Category 1 swimmers (Badges and Junior squad swimmers mainly), £32.00 for Category 2 swimmers (swimmers who are eligible to take part in competitions). Fees need to paid by 1st February 2012
*Families with three or more paying members are entitled to a discount of 10%